We manage and audit all aspects of our client's merchant processing account including, but not limited to: price negotiations, Interchange Optimization™, etc. This allows our clients to focus on growing their business. This gives them peace of mind that they have an unbiased, processor-neutral partner that focuses on their - and only their - best interest. Over 85% of our clients never switch from their original processors, saving time and wasted energy. weAudit.com does not focus on any single line item such as Discount Rates, or Transaction fees. We focus on EVERY line item, as well as every aspect of what our clients do and how they do it. We make merchant processing easier and cost less or we don’t get paid. It’s that simple!
Quick Q & A
- Q: Does weAudit.com release or share merchant processing statements?
- A: No. We only provide the number of locations, annual volume and average ticket (No Exceptions)
- Q: Does weAudit.com participate in revenue share?
- A: No.
- Q: Is weAudit.com processor-neutral?
- A: Yes. We work for our clients and their best interest. Anything else would be a conflict of interest.
- Q: How does weAudit.com get paid?
- A: Our revenue comes solely from our clients.
- Q: Is weAudit.com an ISO or broker, etc.?
- A: No. weAudit.com does not sell or resell processing. We are an auditing firm specializing in all aspects of merchant processing.
- Q: How long will it take before I know if I've won the bid?
- A: If your bid is being considered, you will be contacted within seven (7) business days.